Wednesday 3 July 2013

Atomica Gallery & Shop. Dalston. Pop Surrealism, Lowbrow, Mid-Century, Polynesian Pop, illustration, modern folk, tattoo artistry and Naive Pop

Tom Bagshaw(UK)-Tallest Tales
Tom Bagshaw is an internationally acclaimed digital painter based in Bath. 
Influenced by folklore, ghost stories and Japanese culture, Tom creates 
stunningly realistic portraits with his signature touches of surrealism and humour

Due to constant plagiarism and ongoing psychological abuse, I have taken down this post!
I started this blog to write on art, music, films... enlighten artists and what’s going on in London in hope of finding a job!
First, I was sexually harassed at Les Inrocks (FR) in 1991-1992.
Then, it became a chase after what I was doing, trying to become a journalist and photographer.
Plagiarism I for Les Inrocks;
Plagiarism II for Les Inrocks;
Plagiarism III for Bangumi/Stupefiant on France2 (TV) in January 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C910RtNTxsw;
Plagiarism IV for Le Monde;
Stalking my Twits for Les Inrocks ;
Humiliated by ex boss at Inrocks who published my face as a cat in 2017, same guy who runs rumours about anything.

This is a short list! If you need to contact me, use my Yahoo. If you want to offer a job, I’m available @Sybillebbldnrbt

No comments:

Post a Comment